Solar PV inspection, testing and maintenance.
Packages start from £89 / year
Annually included in your maintenance package are:-
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Inverter Check
- String Module Test
- Roof Condition Alert Check
- Cable Inspection
- D.C. Test Report
All electrical systems need periodic inspection and testing. Solar PV systems are no different. For PV systems mounted on buildings, the recommended inspection interval will depend on the type and use of the building.
What’s the risk?
In the vast majority of cases, problems won’t occur. Even when they do, the most common problem is reduced system output, undermining your investment returns. Very occasionally however, faults lead to fire or shock risk.
Faults occasionally develop in even the best installed and properly specified PV systems. The most obvious fault is usually an inverter failure, which generally is spotted pretty quickly. However, a loss of 1 or 2 strings in a larger system can be much more difficult to spot, can go unnoticed for months and lead to a significant loss in income.
Typical reasons for inspection, testing or maintenance include;
- An obvious fault has developed – for example an inverter has stopped working, a panel is damaged or the generation meter light is permanently on
- Preventative maintenance prolongs the life of your system.
- Concerns about reduced returns from your system
- To ascertain any install problems that may cause leaks in roofs before it happens.
- Water ingress (an already leaking roof)
- A change in system ownership when buying property with PV already installed.
- Efficiency check to give you peace of mind that your system is generating correctly.
Have you checked your Solar panel System and do you know whether it is generating optimally?
Periodic inspection or routine maintenance will see your system perform to maximum potential.
Take advantage of our Maintenance Package to Safeguard your investment in Solar Energy.