Are you interested in getting up to 14% more from your existing Solar System?
Then we can fit a Voltage Optimiser to your system.
What is Voltage Optimisation?
Voltage Optimisation (VO) is a generic term given to the managed reduction of voltages received from a supplier down to a value that more closely meets the designed rating for all your appliances in order to reduce electrical energy consumption and extend your appliances operating life.
Voltage optimisation systems are installed in series with the mains electrical supply to a building, allowing all its electrical equipment to benefit from reduced electrical waste. By reducing the excess voltage at the point of incoming electrical supply you can save money in less wasted energy.
- Make best use of your power.
- Every kilowatt you don’t use means more of your electrical requirement is being met by your solar system
- A Voltage Optimiser works day and night and you will use less energy even when the sun is not shining.
- A Voltage Optimiser will extend the life of all of your appliances
- A VO could reduce your payback period by up to two years putting you in profit sooner!
- Your VO has a 5 year manufacturer warranty and is designed to last over 25 years.
- British designed and built by Electricians for Electricians
- It turns PV into ….Super PV If you like the idea of PV you’ll love it with the VO with PV integration.
Use our Contact page to get your free quote and start saving today.
We will get back to you with a price and best advice on your system.
Why do I need a Voltage Optimiser?
Our Voltage Optimiser is the only unit specifically designed to allow direct connection of a PV system into a VO unit in a fully compliant way. Its design simplifies the installation by removing the need for a 1 way consumer unit and it features a “built in MID/FIT approved generation meter.” Because the Energy your PV system generates is precious -we understand you want to make best use of your power. Every kilowatt you don’t use means more of your electrical requirement is being met by your solar system and the less power you need to draw from the grid to supplement your electrical power demand. Your VO works day and night and you will use less power even when the sun is not shining. Your VO will extend the life of all of your appliances by providing a voltage that more closely matches the designed voltage requirement for all your appliances.